Sunday, November 29, 2009

Save Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set


I bought this thinking it would be awesome.. I mean, the title says it all, right?... Mr Bar-B-Q. Marketing... they sure did their job... but the makers.. not so sure they did theirs. Here is why I only rated it 3 stars. When my boyfriend opened this up, the case to this BBQ set was a very light plastic. One of the hinges was broken and all the components were all over the place inside the cheap plastic case. I guess... you get what you pay for. My boyfriend uses this whenever we BBQ and it works... so if you don't mind a cheap plastic (could end up broken at your front door)case, then you should get it. All the tools work fine and feel sturdy. Next time around I am going to get a nicer BBQ set for him.Get more detail about Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template