Thursday, January 7, 2010

Buy Camerons Products 5-Pound Bag BBQ Chunks, Apple


Great quality pieces of wood for smoking meat. I use a hatchet on some of the larger pieces to get the size I want, as there is a little bit of variance in the sizes of the wood chunks. That is perfect for me, as I use the larger chunks when smoking, and the smaller pieces while grilling. I'll be ordering these again the next time I need wood.

The Pecan smoke itself is great as well. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and it is quickly moving up my list of favorite woods to use. Many consider it interchangeable with Hickory wood chips, but I'd say it is just slightly more mild. Very good flavor overall, and would work well with chicken, beef, fish, and probably cheese. I prefer apple wood when smoking pork, but I'd guess it would work for that as well. Heck...there aren't any rules, so try it on everything!Get more detail about Camerons Products 5-Pound Bag BBQ Chunks, Apple.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template