Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Purchase Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker


This is my second venture into smoking food. I have enjoyed smoked meats for years but, aside from a "manual" charcoal smoker that we had years ago that I could never get working right, it is the first time I have been able to smoke my own meats. We have already had smoked pork ribs and roast, brisket, and chicken. The Digital Bradley Smoker makes it so convenient and easy.

Being able to use the smoke and heat separately allows us to cook other things besides smoked meats outside during the hot summertime in Texas and keep the heat out of the kitchen. The food cooked in the Bradley has been absolutely delicious and I recommend this smoker to anyone thinking of buying a smoker.

I also purchased a Maverick RediChek Two Probe Remote Thermometer that allows me to read the smoker and meat temperatures from inside the house, and that was a great addition to this purchase.Get more detail about Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template