Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Minden Grills 94922-89460-1 Deluxe Ceramic Pizza Stone Get it now!


This product works great as advertised, turning my outdoor grill into a wood fired pizza oven - sort of. I've always wanted an outdoor pizza oven, and recently learned that you can make pizza on the grill. With a little internet research, I soon had some great dough recipes to try out. I started by using a round pizza stone I already had. Pizzas turned out OK but tended to get a little blacker on the bottom in order to have the top well cooked. So I searched for a stone that would fit better, and found this on Amazon. This model is a litle cheaper than others I considered because it doesn't have a built in thermometer - I figured I could use the one on my grill. The rectangular stone raised off the grill worked great, and the bottoms didn't burn (don't forget to put wood chips in your grill for even better flavor - not on the stone, though). The raised edge on this product keeps the pizza from sliding off when you try to lift with a peel, and the removable stone is easy to clean. I had a party for twenty people and made a bunch of pizzas, and they raved about them. For the price, this stone does the job. My only knock would be if it was an inch shorter in width, I could get 2 in my grill at once and do 2 pizzas at a time. Get more detail about Minden Grills 94922-89460-1 Deluxe Ceramic Pizza Stone.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template