Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Outset F717 Assorted Wood Planks for Grilling, Set of 6 Best Quality


It's probably that I just need to pay better attention, but there are only 6 planks (all the same size) in the pack. I duped myself by believing the picture.

Other than that, I really liked these planks. It's hard to find anything but cedar where I live, so the different flavors were very nice. (And if you've never cooked with wood planks before, don't believe you can only cook salmon on them. They add a great flavor to whatever you're grilling. Visit a local bookstore and look through a plank cooking cookbook for different ideas.)

I was really happy with the flavor of these six (6) planks.Get more detail about Outset F717 Assorted Wood Planks for Grilling, Set of 6.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template