Thursday, December 10, 2009

Camp Chef TKYC Turkey Cannon Best Quality


The one thing I always dreaded about having Thanksgiving dinner at my house every year was that I never knew how the turkey was going to turn out. I no longer have that problem, unless I buy an unusually large (over 20 lb) bird. I purchased my Turkey Cannon in November 2007 and it helped me make the absolute best, juiciest turkey I have ever made, in about 1/3 less time. My whole family raved about the moistness and flavor of the white meat. I was the obvious choice for Turkey Day 2008 and looked forward to a repeat performance. I made one small error . . . . I bought a huge 25lb turkey, and it wouldn't fit in the roaster or the oven while sitting up on 'the cannon'. The size limit is the only reason I gave this a 4 instead of a 5. Get more detail about Camp Chef TKYC Turkey Cannon.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template