Monday, December 7, 2009

Low Price Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill


I was looking for a small portable grill that was easy to deal with and would cook well, so I originally bought a toolbox grill because I thought it seemed like a good idea. I was extremely disappointed with the toolbox grill's quality and the way it cooked. I sent it back and decided to go with the weber, which proved to be a much better decision. This grill is very simple, yet it does everything you need it to do. It's very portable and great to tailgate with, yet it can easily cook 4-8 steaks. It is also very conservative with charcoal, which can be reused again if you snuff it out. If you want to keep the grill clean, I would recommend lining the bottom with aluminum foil, but be sure not to cover up the air holes. You can also use aluminum foil to clean the grates if you just crumple it up and scrape them. I have found this works as well or better than grill brushes, which are expensive and don't last long anyway. Buy this grill you won't regret it. Get more detail about Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template