Sunday, November 15, 2009

Save Weber Style 6445 Professional-Grade Stainless-Steel 3-Piece Barbeque Tool Set


I grill a lot. When I got married, one of the gifts received was a grill tools set from a well-known high-end cooking shop (I don't know if Amazon wants other companies mentioned by name). They are beautiful, work well, but they have rosewood handles, that while pretty and functional mean you can't leave them outside and the dishwasher is off-limits. I've always admired people that clean up immediately after eating and entertaining but try as I might, I will never be one of them. I would love to leave my tongs hanging off the side of the grill until I'm good and ready to clean up and put stuff away- usually the next morning as I tend to enjoy many adult beverages while preparing said BBQ feasts! I came to dread pulling out my very pretty BBQ tools because I knew it meant I'd be washing them in the sink and I can't tell you how much I hate that. When I switched from cooking on a gasser to using charcoal and wood, I began cooking on the grill more and more. And I started hating my grill tools more and more. When I saw these, they looked like it would be the answer I needed. They are solid. They feel good in the hand. The tongs open widely, are spring-loaded and have a lock on them to lock closed. The spatula has a beveled leading edge which makes it easier to slide under your burgers. The fork is a fork, don't know anyone that actually uses these but whatever, it's included. All three have hooks to hang them on things and rubber where your hand grips the tool. And they are DISHWASHER-SAFE. Yeah, boy, I love these things. Toss them in the dishwasher when you are done and they look as good as they did the day you bought them. I guess they are relatively expensive but I've never minded paying for quality and I feel they are worth what they cost. They should last a good long time and expect to use these for many years.Get more detail about Weber Style 6445 Professional-Grade Stainless-Steel 3-Piece Barbeque Tool Set.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template