Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weber 4421001 Spirit E-310 LP Gas Grill, Black Order Now



Here you have excellent value for money. I was planning to go for the more costly Genesis E-310, but upon examining both grills very closely, there is so little difference in them that I could not justify the Genesis. I don't mind spending for quality, but both grills are high quality--you get a very modest boost in scale with the Genesis and a fancier lid. With this said, the Spirit E-310 is already a fairly large grill with tremendous heating capacity.

The grill is easy to put together--I guess it took me about an hour, just taking my time and being careful. I was impressed with the quality of the parts and the clearances--it's tight. Now I know few things are made as well as they should be, and this grill really should not cost $499.00--but shop around and see if you can do better. Good luck. My model has heavy cast iron grates: they are fantastic and sear like a champ. The ignition system is excellent, and the grill heats to 600 degrees in less than ten minutes and really holds its heat while cooking. Grates and flavorizer bars can be replaced with stainless steel when they wear out. Although the grill is marketed as an "entry level" appliance, I would say that it far exceeds the expectations one might have based on that term. You're entering at a pretty high level if you buy this grill. This grill is heavy, looks good, cooks great, and cleans up easily. I consider the Spirit E-310 a pro-grade appliance well worth the cost with 95% of the features offered in the Genesis. I think the three burner model is worth the extra money--it gives you a lot more capacity and flexibility. I also bought the Weber premium cover, and it is a high-quality item I'd also recommend.

I would be reluctant, however, to have the grill sent to me through the mail, and I certainly wouldn't let them assemble it at Home Depot. Shop carefully and do the research and you may well find that this is a gas grill you will really appreciate for the power and quality it does have and also for the gizmos and tackiness it doesn't have.
Get more detail about Weber 4421001 Spirit E-310 LP Gas Grill, Black.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template