Monday, March 1, 2010

Minden Master Range-Top Indoor Grill Immediately


I purchased a Thermador range and the hood for a grill. I was talked out of the grill function on the stove (which I regretted) but still had this powerful hood. I live in San Francisco and the weather doesn't always hold up for outdoor grilling. I had been looking for the perfect indoor grill and had several failed attempts until I got this one. I love, love, love this one. It grills just like the outdoors and if you don't have the proper ventilation you will probably set off a few fire alarms. The bottom section of this can be hard to clean but I boil some water in a separate pan and put it in a dutch oven and when finished with the grilling I place this piece in the boiling water and it cleans it right up. There is no reason to get an outdoor grill if you do small amounts of grilling and you have the proper ventilation. I am so glad this product came along.Get more detail about Minden Master Range-Top Indoor Grill.
 

Outdoor Cooking & Grills Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template